Jul 28, 2011

Dear Fellow Conservative

Sen. Wirch's liberal allies have released tv and radio ads making absurd allegations
that I support "hundreds of millions" in tax breaks for corporations and the rich.
They are also claiming I owe thousands in taxes, which is entirely false.  Rest
assured, all my taxes are paid.


I expect that these attacks will only get more outrageous, and I need your help
to fight back.


The Republicans are in serious danger of losing the Senate.  I need the resources
to make sure that I can defeat him so that this doesn't happen.

Many of you have already supported my efforts and I am extremely grateful for your
support.  If you can pass this email onto friends and family, or donate an additional
amount no matter how small, it will go a long way to fending off these attacks and
retiring Senator Wirch.


$1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50, $25 or whatever you can afford, will allow me to
get my message out and fend  off some vicious attacks on my credibility. You may
also
click here to donate online.

Thank you for your continued support,
Jonathan Steitz
Candidate for 22nd Senate District
P.O. Box 580973
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
(262) 358-8008

We can defeat Runaway Senator Bob Wirch but we can't do it without your help.  Please donate to Steitz for Senate today!